Raticator Infrared Max has a Highly Sophisticated and Technical, Electrocution delivery system, including stainless steel kill pads housed in an aestheticaly pleasing polycarbonate canister, which now GUARANTEES the customer a 100% HUMANE KILL RATE. ( If a Rat or Mouse passes under the Infrared Sensor, it will not live to tell the story)
The Raticator Infrared Max v2 makes use of 4 x “D” Cell Batteries (not included) which in standby mode will last approximately 1 year or provide over 100 kills per battery set. Red and Green indicator lights provide system alerts to the customer. (Trap Set, Trap Activated, Low Battery)
Simply bait the Raticator Infrared Max v2 with any dry food as an attractant to the rodent (dry pet food, trail mix, peanuts, etc.), turn the main switch on – wait 5 seconds – you will see a single green flash – the unit is now armed. When the rodent enters the Raticator Infrared Max v2 it will be humanely exterminated with a quick but deadly shock – no escapes.
Disposal is easy – just tip the Raticator Infrared Max v2 over an appropriate bin or Paper bag ( Remember, we are environmentally responsible) and you never have to touch or come in contact with a Dead Rat or Mouse again.
Living on a plot or farm, simply toss the rodent into the veld and safely feed Owls, Crows and other wildlife.
Simply re-bait the Raticator Infrared Max v2, place it in an area where you think the menaces are, turn the main switch back on and youre in business, Happy Hunting !!! It’s that easy and efficient.
Raticator Infrared Max v2: With Infrared Detecting System
- Now 100% Humane Kill Rate!
- Energy Life Now approx. 1 Year Per Set of 4 “D” Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included).
- Larger chamber than the original Raticator Plus
- Bait with ordinary pet food.
- Rats and Mice enter the Raticator and are dispatched with a quick but Deadly Powerful jolt of electricity.
- Humanely gets rid of mice, rats and other rodents. If they’ll fit in the chamber, Raticator Infrared Max v2 will dispatch them!
- No Blood, No Gore, No Mess, no Fuss and NO POISONS TO ENDANGER PETS OR OTHER DESIREBLE WILDLIFE OR THE ENVIRONMENT.
- Flashing kill light tells you when you have a catch; simply tip the Raticator Infrared Max v2 and let the dead rodent slide into the trash can OR VELD
- Trap Dimensions: approximately 12cm x 30cm X 12cm (W x L x H)
- Box Dimensions: approximately 13cm x 31 X 12cm (W x L x H)
- Unit Weight: (including box) 1kg
- Approx. 100 kills or 1 Years stand by with one set of 4 alkaline “D” Cell batterie
- Kill cycle lasts two minutes then unit goes into notify mode, red light flashing, until you reset it.
- Easy to use, Reusable, Safe, Hygenic, Quick and easy to clean, best of all… It is the most Humane way of getting rid of Rats and Mice.